Our foodbank relies on your goodwill and support.
Over 90% of the food distributed by foodbanks in The Trussell Trust network is donated by the public – that’s why your food donations are absolutely vital to our ability to give everyone referred to us a balanced and nutritious three day supply of food.
Our shopping list on the right shows the items that we need right now.
If you are happy to drop off food donations, you can take them to one of our collection points:
- any of our centres during opening hours
- our warehouse at Unit 2 Glebe Farm Buildings, Guiting Power, GL54 5TZ (open Tuesdays 10.00am-12.00pm)
- Chipping Campden Post Office (during opening hours)
- One Stop Shop, Chipping Campden
- Bishops Cleeve Parish Council Office, GL52 8LR (Monday-Friday 9.00am-12.00pm)
- White House Surgery, Moreton, opposite the North Cotswold Hospital
It is also possible to purchase items at the following supermarkets and leave them at the in-store collection point. Please note these collection points are only for donations by shoppers at these stores from their in-store purchases.
- Tesco in Stow
- Co-op in Bourton, Moreton, Winchcombe and Bishops Cleeve
We also welcome financial donations as these underpin the activities of the Foodbank; you can donate via our website here.
We always welcome donations and promise to use them to provide help to people in crisis. Occasionally we may have surplus stock of particular items and may pass them on to other local projects or nearby foodbanks to support their work, particularly if they experience shortages.